Name: Unity in Diversity
Type: Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
Place: Jelena Gora, Wroclaw, Poland
Mad Med is joining this project as partner organization and is currently looking for 8 participants to the youth exchange.
- To be at least 18 years old.
- Being able to work in English language (if you are able to read through this text, you are welcome to join!).
- Being present for the whole training.
- Interest in topics and methods mentioned in the info-pack.
- Being an active a youth worker/leader/trainer/teacher or looking to work with youth in the future.
- Previous experience with using English as a working language is an advantage.
- Every involved organization will be asked to write (together with participants) an article about the project and present it on their websites: the activities we’ve had, impressions they’ve got and what impact they are expecting after.
- Within a month after the training course, every partner organization is expected to organize follow up workshops on the topic of the training, led by participants.
- The participant need to buy the flights tickets in advance and the travel cost will be reimbursed at the end of the project.